About The Role:
We’re looking for an experienced marketing manager to help drive leads, pipeline, and revenue across the LATAM region.
This role reports to the Sr. Director, Regions Marketing and will also work closely with the global Udemy Business Marketing teams including Global Events & Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Public Relations, and Customer Marketing.
The person in this role will be crucial to generating pipeline, elevating our brand and building awareness in key markets across the LATAM Region. You’ll be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goal of educating and inspiring business leaders to transform their workforce with Udemy Business. You will ensure marketing and brand compliance across content, product collateral, events, digital marketing and social media campaigns. This role will also manage logistics, sponsorships, promotions and overall vendor management for key industry events within the region.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a lead generation expert who can successfully partner cross-functionally with a variety of teams at Udemy. The candidate will possess the expertise to create and drive industry-leading marketing campaigns – from ideation to execution – that deliver results in the form of lead, opportunity and pipeline generation. Attention to detail, experience in the LATAM market, communication skills, and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
The Marketing Manager for LATAM will be responsible for developing and executing regional marketing plans which enable achievement of strategic priorities, pipeline targets, and revenue targets within this region. You have experience in tactical and strategic marketing across the LATAM region and have delivered proven results from previous demand generation and event marketing programs. You are also a data-driven individual, well-versed in Salesforce, Marketo and Marketing technology tools, with a proven track record of using data to define growth strategies.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute digital demand generation and event marketing programs that will include Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns, hosted events, industry trade shows, virtual events, and other programs to support pipeline and revenue goals
- Collaborating with the Global Demand Generation, Content, and Product Marketing teams, you will test digital programs that target Enterprise and SMB segments
- Expertise in building and delivering ABM programs on a one to many and one to one basis
- Report on campaign performance so we know exactly what’s working, what’s not, and how we can best achieve LATAM region goals. You’ll ensure we have detailed insight into all funnel metrics and the ROI across every acquisition channel
- Collaborate with the Regions Sr. Director and LATAM Sales Leadership to drive pipeline and awareness by creating cohesive campaigns with sponsorship, speaking engagements, and high-touch workshop activities
- Partner with the global marketing teams to execute integrated marketing campaigns. This includes content syndication with local partners, customization of email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Work across the marketing lifecycle to ensure events are integrated into the overall marketing strategy, tagged for tracking and analytics purposes and evaluated on a regular basis for performance
- Source and manage vendor and agency relationships as it pertains to event planning and execution: venues, A/V production, booth, swag, video and more
- Localize our library of content (eBooks, guides, webinars, tools, industry reports) to drive pipeline for LATAM
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with L&D leaders and Tech leaders at key target companies and key vendors that serve our audience and key partners.
We’re Excited About You Because You Have:
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese; proficient in English
- 5 - 8 years of LATAM B2B marketing experience in the SaaS space, spanning events marketing, digital demand generation, Social Media and Account-Based marketing
- SaaS industry Experience working in or with Sales and Business Development teams, possessing a deep understanding of, marketing models, lead progression / nurturing and B2B sales cycles
- A passion for analytics and a proven track record of using data to develop and scale profitable acquisition channels
- The ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve consistent results
- Comfortable working with a distributed team across regions
- Experience with Marketing Technology tools and systems like Marketo, Salesforce among others
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines and handling several projects at the same time with a high attention to detail
- A strong relationship builder with proven success in working with high performing sales teams
- Successful at prioritizing across multiple marketing initiatives, managing competing priorities, and delegating effectively
- Experience managing and negotiating multiple contracts at a time
- Successful track record working with and influencing executives both internally and externally
Minimum Compensation: $120,000, + equity + benefits (see below)
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, tele-health, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year