Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The Udemy GTM Strategy & Operations team’s mission is to enable all go-to-market teams to scale and grow top line revenue efficiently. The team supports our mission by delivering the process and information flows that drive the entire customer journey optimization, promoting cross-functional alignment, overseeing resource and performance planning, refining key processes to increase efficiencies, and adopting best-in-class tools and technologies to support the entire go-to-market universe from lead generation to customer retention.
The ideal candidate will require a strong understanding of SaaS and needs to be experienced in Sales Operations and/or Go-To-Market Operations. You need to be data-driven, detail-oriented, customer-focused, business-minded, and intellectually curious. You understand how impactful data can be in determining the right strategy, and how important smooth operations are to executing that strategy. You will need to roll up your sleeves and implement the necessary processes and tools to advance our GTM strategy.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Sales leadership & other GTM Operations teams (i.e., CS Ops, Marketing Ops, Sales Enablement, Deal Desk etc.) on global priorities
- Identify, develop and own global sales initiatives to drive growth and operational improvements
- Ensure ongoing global alignment of sales and marketing efforts behind global priorities
- Represent Sales Operations in cross-functional team cadences across the GTMSO team
Analytics, Tracking & Reporting
- Lead the development and ongoing improvement of sales dashboards and other reporting infrastructure
- Own global sales forecasting process, forecasting tool, and partner with Analytics to enhance general predictability
- Structure and develop leading & lagging indicators on global sales performance and trends to identify performance levers and growth opportunities globally and within specific regions
- Develop insights and recommendations for global leadership on how to improve performance and accelerate growth
Process & Infrastructure
- Run global facing Sales Operations priorities & projects to improve sales process in Salesforce and other sales efficiency tools. Striving to improve efficiency, increase predictability, maintain data integrity, and expand repeatability
- Lead the identification, development, and ongoing enforcement of best practice sales behaviors globally
- Understand Sales internal processes to build tools, processes, and cross-functional support in guidance with SaaS industry best practice
- Co-Implement new technologies to support the sales teams
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 6+ years experience in Sales Operations, GTM Operations and/or business analytics
- Salesforce knowledge: complex dashboards and reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows.
- Experience administering GTM tools such as Clari, Salesloft, Outreach.io, Zoominfo, Dun & Bradstreet, etc.
- Exceptional quantitative and Excel/Gsheet skills (sumifs, index/match & vlookup, table formulas).
- Experience working closely with senior leaders in a SaaS B2B business
- Get-it-done mindset. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- A ‘what’s best for the business’ attitude, and willing to try new things, tackle complex projects and challenges
- Strong analytical skills to work on complex business issues with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills & problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.
Application Saved Successfully
Thank you for your interest in Udemy! We received your application and we are delighted that you would consider joining our team. At Udemy our culture prizes education, growth, and accountability. We're excited that you would like to join our mission to change lives through learning.
Our team will review your application and will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for the role. If you are not selected for this position, keep an eye on our careers page as we're growing and adding openings.