Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
We are looking for a Customer Success Enablement Manager to join our team to support our growing global Udemy Business Customer Success teams whose primary function is to help clients leverage our products most effectively, recognize value through learning outcomes, and develop customers for life.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Partner with global Customer Success Leadership to drive the Enablement strategy for our Customer Success Managers, Renewal Managers, and Professional Service Managers
- Collaborate with our Global Enablement team to leverage and localize our existing programs and pivot where necessary for the needs of your stakeholders
- Build dynamic, consumable content that achieves predefined learning objectives
- Facilitate, experiential learning experiences and provide 1:1 and 1:many Coaching initiatives in order to scale our Enablement programs
- Influence internal processes and policies by understanding deeply our customer’s business and objectives
- Establish a network of sponsors so that every enablement initiative has support & participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off, and release
- Passionate and experienced in measuring the impact of Enablement programs
We're excited about you because you have:
- 2+ years experience in Enablement or similar function
- 4+ years experience in a Customer Success role
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- HR or EdTech industry knowledge
- Experience designing, building, and deploying global enablement programs that apply to different global regions (North America, Latam, Europe & APAC)
- Demonstrate good judgment in figuring out how to get things done and solve problems
- Prioritize well and identify work based on importance and urgency, and articulate a plan to achieve results
- Advocate for progress, showing a mature demeanor when faced with challenges
- Passion for modern approaches to learning (microlearning, personalized learning journeys, learning reinforcement, and gamification)
- Ability to travel up to 2 weeks per quarter (once we can resume traveling)
Compensation: Minimum $98,000 + equity + benefits (see below)
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.