Udemy Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, global organizations and public sector organizations -- and we’re growing like crazy.
We’re helping organizations large and small around the globe solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technology, marketing & sales, HR, professional and personal development skills and more. And we’re just getting started.
We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our high performing, remote team in Asia to help us further grow our B2B Sales team in APAC. This role is responsible for developing and closing new Udemy Business sales across a range of companies and verticals across the Asia Pacific region with a focus on our Chinese speaking markets (mainly Taiwan).
The person we’re looking for will be an experienced, entrepreneurial, energetic, driven and successful sales professional, who enjoys working collaboratively in a high performing team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead the charge in markets across SEA and across core sales responsibilities including acquiring clients; up-selling customers, building pipeline; negotiating and selling Udemy’s proposition
- Beat revenue and activity targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Develop and execute account plans to deliver quarterly revenue goals, using data points to determine opportunities within the region
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Content, etc. to drive the business forward
- Collaborate with the leadership team and sales operations to identify strategies, and processes to better achieve revenue goals.
- Accurately forecast new sales pipelines along with add-on bookings
- Implement a strong and consistent outbound cadence with a view to bringing multiple new organisations to Udemy
- Grow existing Enterprise customers to ensure sustained regional revenue growth
- Manage the relevant inbound leads through the full sales cycle
- Bring potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs and ensuring an outstanding customer experience
We are excited about you because you bring:
- At least 5 years relevant sales experience with experience selling SaaS to Enterprise customers with proven success in APAC and specifically Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam
- Fluency in English and Cantonese and / or Mandarin to a business standard
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviours, and overcoming objections
- Proven track record of a successful out-bound cadence
- Successful track record of quota attainment as a senior individual contributor
- Significant experience and competence developing relationships at C-Level and navigating complex organisations
- A high energy, optimistic and collaborative team-player with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Proficiency in Salesforce and other sales tools
- Singaporean PR or Citizen (we are unable to offer Employment Pass)
Come and join a high performance team. People who belong. People who succeed.
Your manager, Jennifer Rogers, is also new to the team and is excited to be building out our APAC sales organisation. Hiring for attitude first, aptitude second, she is excited to invite passionate, driven individuals to join this group to work collaboratively with the team and lay the foundations of excellence in sales acumen, and drive the right behaviours in order to achieve outstanding outcomes for the business and our customers.
We don’t want you to sell anything, want to help solve problems that directly impact business outcomes. Respect, humility and authenticity will go a long way in this team. If you’re looking for high-speed professional growth and a lot of laughter, this team is for you. If your passion is to share ideas, knowledge and insights that help solve problems, you must apply.
No lone wolves or egos please.
Our recruitment team is eager to hear from you and will personally read every application in detail. So give it your best shot - take some time to submit your CV together with a cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria we have outlined and most importantly why you’d love to be part of the team at Udemy.
We don’t have a closing date on our applications but we can’t wait to hear from you. Suitably qualified applicants will move through our ‘getting to know you’ process quickly. We will outline the benefits of working with us, including professional development, career growth, flexible work hours together with a hybrid working environment. All this is underpinned with the data, insights and tools to set you up for success.