Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The Regional Director, Enterprise Sales based in the Midwest will play an active role as a member of the North American sales leadership team and is responsible for overseeing the daily and long-term goals of their team and the overall business. In this role, you will often be responsible for setting and adjusting sales goals based on deep knowledge of our customers with your analytical mindset. Additionally you will be responsible for training, coaching and mentoring your field Enterprise Sales team as well as collaborating with additional internal/external partners at all levels and various locations.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team focused on positioning and selling our solutions to enterprise accounts (5k+ employees).
- Drive top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition and solution expansion within our existing account base.
- Own and manage team forecast and pipeline opportunity development and reporting.
- Develop, coach and lead your team to perform at a high level.
- Connect with and influence customers and prospects at the senior leadership level.
- Establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired business growth.
- Partner with internal UB teams to drive market growth and team performance, including related sales, marketing and support resources.
- Develop and manage talent pipeline to drive team growth.
- Travel requirements 40% of the time
We’re excited about you because you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in successful sales leadership targeting commercial accounts; leading sales leaders and individual contributors
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow sales professionals, maximizing performance and exceeding team goals.
- Experience developing and executing regional sales plans and forecasts, addressing new customer acquisition and existing customer growth.
- Creativity and proficiency in supporting sales cycles, including “top of funnel” prospecting activity, opportunity qualification, developing joint close plans, negotiating and closing sales, and driving upsells.
- Proven effectiveness working across functional teams.
- SaaS Human Capital/Talent Management software experience, a plus.
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, tele-health, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.