Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Manager, Enterprise to join our team to support our growing Udemy Business Sales teams in North America whose primary function is to engage with prospective clients to help them achieve their learning business outcomes
What success looks like
In the first month, you will attend our flying start sales and customer success onboarding program, learn how we structure enablement programs globally, meet with the Sales Leadership team to learn about their main priorities, and learn all about Udemy and our customers.
In Month two, you will focus on the role-ready aspect of enablement by assisting with the delivery of our global business learning initiatives. Additionally, you will formulate plans to solve priorities identified through your leadership discussions
In Month three, you will begin to execute in your role by setting short-term goals and objectives on your own and begin to identify and set long-term goals independently with your manager's support. You will create content and deliver global initiatives locally and coach in the region to keep the existing Sales & Customer Success teams up to date on Udemy Business best practices.
You will report to our North American enablement leader and be part of a growing team of diverse enablement professionals spread throughout the globe.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Partner with North American Sales leadership to identify enablement needs
- Responsible for delivery of classroom and virtual Sales Learning & Coaching programs
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders, managing multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Collaborate with our Global Enablement team to leverage and localize our existing programs and pivot where necessary for the needs of your stakeholders.
- Building dynamic, consumable content that achieves predefined learning objectives
- Facilitate, experiential learning experiences and provide 1:1 and 1:many Coaching initiatives in order to scale our Enablement programs
- Establish a network of sponsors so that every enablement initiative has support & participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off, and release
- Passionate and experienced in measuring the impact of Enablement programs
We're excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years experience in Enablement or similar function
- 5+ years experience in an Enterprise sales quota-carrying role
- 5+ years stakeholder management experience
- You have some experience facilitating virtual and/or in-person enablement programs
- You have some experience in technology, SaaS, edtech or similar industry
- You have experience designing enablement material
- You demonstrate good judgment in figuring out how to get things done and solve problems
- You prioritize well and identify work based on importance and urgency, and articulate a plan to achieve results
- You advocate for progress, showing a mature demeanor when faced with challenges
- Passionate about modern approaches to learning. Experience with Microlearning, personalized learning journeys, learning reinforcement, and gamification
- Ability to travel up to 2 weeks per quarter (once we can resume traveling)
Compensation: Minimum $98,000 + equity + benefits (see below)
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, tele-health, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.