Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Sr. People Partner - Sales & Customer Success
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior People Partner to support our Udemy for Business (UFB) organization. This part of our organization comprises 650+ Udemates across the globe in our Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Operations & Enablement, Content, and Marketing teams. As part of the People, Places and Learning team you will work closely with our COEs in Recruiting, Learning, Compensation, DE&I and People Operations to help support the diverse talent that drives our mission.
The Sr. People Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle support. This role is core in executing our people initiatives, providing excellent support to employees and managers, coaching leaders and driving people programs and process improvement.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish yourself as a competent, knowledgeable, trusted, reliable partner for the leaders and employees in your client groups.
- Provide HR expertise, coaching and counsel to leaders and employees in the areas of feedback, performance management, DE&I, employee relations, and change management.
- Partner with senior leaders and mid-level managers and to develop and implement HR practices to support the strategic growth of the business
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people related strategy and execution
- Partner closely with leadership to understand and integrate diversity and inclusion strategies into plans, programs, and practices in the workplace
- Collaborate closely with our HR COE’s to assess, create and implement solutions for your client group
- Own special cross-functional projects
We're excited about you because you will have:
- Background of at least six (6) years as an HR Business Partner at a mid-large size company partnering with Sales and other go-to-market teams; and ten (10) years of overall HR or work-related experience.
- BA/BS or relevant experience that demonstrates ability to influence business outcomes through the development of people.
- Strong competency within the HR function including employee relations, coaching, compliance, communications, and change management.
- Strong analytical capabilities and an ability to influence managers/leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention, and the employee experience.
- Strong understanding and ability to be highly productive and influential in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.
Salary Range: 109k-136k+ (based on experience)