Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.
SAN FRANCISCO or Remote / Business Systems – FULL-TIME
When you apply for a role with Udemy Business Systems, you’re not just submitting an application for a job. You are making a statement. Your submission echoes your desire to be part of a team whose mission is to forge strategic partnerships that drive results, expand business capabilities, and deliver large-scale technical projects across a global organization.
Applying for a role with the Business Systems team is an expression of your ability to inspire and build community while transforming complex business requirements into streamlined tools and processes. As an added bonus, you get to achieve this all while having fun and developing lasting career growth opportunities.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As Salesforce Solution Architect/CPQ Developer, you have proven experience in Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ development to help meet the needs of business. You will be working with a world class team of Salesforce developers, admins, and business partners to keep our Salesforce CPQ product running smoothly as the business scales. You will be part of different initiatives working on enhancements, defects and solutioning for our business stakeholders.Your key contribution will be to manage configuration of our SFDC solution to help leverage next generation technology and tools to solve business problems. The SFDC team will rely on you to help guide on technical design & development and scope with our business partners, under the guidance of Udemy’s Salesforce Architect of Business Systems. This individual should be an excellent teammate who thrives in an Agile SCRUM environment where teamwork is a must and priorities are constantly evolving.
Here’s what you’ll do.
- Design and develop secure, scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce and CPQ platform
- Create and collaborate on solution and technical design artifacts, and present and participate in cross-functional review sessions
- Display expertise in Salesforce and CPQ functionality and features, through all interactions on Business Applications projects
- Provide technical guidance for new projects, enhancements, and bug fixes related to solutions being delivered on the Salesforce & CPQ platform.
- Ability to design, configure and develop on the Salesforce CPQ platform with extensive knowledge around CPQ pricing waterfall, discounts, advanced approvals, price rules, product bundles setup and QCP.
- Extensive experience with design and implementing the CPQ Amendment and Renewal framework.
- Work with Business system analysts to design & implement end to end automations
- Analyze business processes to identify inefficiencies and critical metrics
- Maintain and optimize full lifecycle software development using standard configuration, Apex, VisualForce, LWC, APIs, CPQ and Force.com applications
- Participating in our agile development process with our team of Salesforce developers to design, test, and implement new features on CPQ Participate in peer reviewing and debugging existing source code and resolve support requests for existing environments Manage Salesforce CPQ integration with Salesforce (Lightning), NetSuite, and other internal systems
- Experience partnering with and designing solutions for go-to-market and back office teams, ideally, pre, and post-sales, finance and accounting.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize complex system functionality for the business user.
- Build customized solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support Udemy’s business requirements and processes.
- Work with business partners to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and design, develop and configure customizable and scalable processes and solutions.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience as a team member of successful project implementations of Salesforce, SaaS Applications and/or ERP systems
- 3+ years experience in solution architecture and design of Salesforce CPQ & Sales Cloud.
- Experience with complex data migration scenarios, SQL, and data quality tools.
- Expertise in Salesforce’s automation capabilities, specifically Flows, Process Builder, and Workflows
- Exposure to SOQL and API Integration desirable.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ and Communities
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist (Required)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required)
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (Required)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (Required)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder (preferred)
- Self-starter, confident in your abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members and work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to understand business and technical requirements and “speak the language” of the various stakeholders.
- Results-oriented individual who can make a difference; an individual who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability, and has a "can do" attitude; has a sense of urgency and can learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
- Experience working within an Agile environment