Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for partnering with our most valued customers, to help them successfully adopt our product (Udemy Business) and in turn, ensure they meet their business goals. We love people! We build relationships with learning champions and executives. We can’t wait to get onsite with customers. Internally, our team is close and loves to collaborate. We also put a ton of effort into building tight cross-functional partnerships with other departments at Udemy including Marketing, Product and Sales.
We are revenue driven. We own renewals and get excited when we identify an upsell opportunity. Our partnership with Sales is tight, and we share a joint passion for meeting and exceeding our goals.
We like going deep and wide. We aren’t yes people, order takers, or ticket triagers. We talk to our customers regularly and aren’t afraid of getting our hands dirty. We use our consultative mindset to help our customers plan their learning strategy, deploy new programs, and measure success. Our customer base is growing quickly, and we leverage the experience and creativity of our team to create new ways to engage and delight our customers.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of enterprise-level Udemy Business (UB) customers
- Develop individual success plans for each customer to ensure UB adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on the UB Platform, with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Consult with customers on their internal learning and development strategy and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of UB
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationships at the executive level
- Partner with Sales to develop an account strategy for each Enterprise customer to hit retention and upsell targets
- Onboard and train new customers. Partner with Implementation Engineers to ensure successful project management and ongoing support of custom features and API integrations.
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Partner with marketing to develop customers for case studies and media opportunities
- Own the creation of internal and customer facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success department
- Fluent German speaker
- Min 5-8 years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (> $100k ACV)
- BA or BS degree
- Experience working with HR/L&D customers would be a plus, but not required
What can Udemy offer you:
- Best in class employee training and onboarding
- Annual education allowance with unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform
- Health Insurance
- Dental plan
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays plus additional company discretionary days
- Flexible working hours (agreed with your manager)
- Gym discounts
- An amazing culture of always learning and supporting each other
- UBelong programs to foster inclusivity and being your authentic self at work
- We have 38 different nationalities in our Dublin office alone
- And lots more
Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.