ABOUT THE ROLE
Udemy has a track record of hiring top talent. This role is an exciting one for an experienced and excellent Mid Market Account Executive whereby the successful candidate will get the opportunity to help build out a market for Udemy Business in the EMEA Region. The successful candidate will be part of a business that has ambitious growth plans based on current business trajectory. Key to these growth plans will be delivering progressive revenue goals and building out the Mid Market business in the major EMEA markets.
In this role, you will help lead the charge across EMEA, based in Dublin with the ability to travel to your region regularly once travel restrictions are lifted. You will have the opportunity to help Mid Market organisations in the region in their quest to train and upskill their employees in this dynamic world. You will report to and work closely with the EMEA Mid Market Sales Leader and be a key part of the Udemy for Business EMEA commercial team. The role will be a very interesting one whereby it will require a broad range of skills from relationship building to full sales cycle to cross-functional collaboration, and so on. If you are passionate about SaaS sales, highly successful, passionate about customers, intellectually curious, and keen to work for an exciting scale-up business maybe this role is for you?
Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Build out a Mid Market customer base and help ignite the overall region in terms of revenue growth.
- Help manage the relevant inbound leads through the full sales cycle.
- Ensure a strong and consistent outbound cadence with a view to bringing multiple new Mid Market logos to Udemy.
- Beat revenue and activity targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Accurately forecast new sales pipelines along with add-on bookings
- Lead the charge in the region and across core sales responsibilities including acquiring clients; up-selling customers, building pipeline; negotiating and selling Udemy’s proposition.
- Bring potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience is achieved. Analyse the various data points available to determine opportunities within the region.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Content, etc. to drive the business forward. Collaborate with the leadership team and sales operations to identify strategies, and processes to better achieve revenue goals.
- Develop and execute account plans to deliver quarterly revenue goals.
What you'll need:
- At least 4+ years sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment, that includes responsibility for the full sales-cycle; from prospecting to closing
- Significant experience selling into Mid Market organisations (full sales cycle)
- Significant experience and competence developing relationships at C-Level
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviours, and overcoming objections
- Proven track record of a successful outbound cadence
- Successful track record of quota attainment as a senior individual contributor
- Strong understanding of SaaS business and what great looks like
- High energy and optimistic team player with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and other sales tools
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analysing yourself and doing what it takes to get the job done - while also thinking and acting at a strategic level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Strong team player and supporter
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.