Udemy is seeking an enthusiastic Content & Community associate with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys helping others succeed. In this role you will interact with and create educational resources for our community of published & soon-to-be published instructors.
- Manage day-to-day community engagement and content publishing across all seven instructor communities
- Manage escalation channel to ensure concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Compile weekly & monthly community analytics reports
- Solicit & compile user feedback and product suggestions
- Conduct community health audits to assess strengths and opportunities
- Manage super users & sub-groups
- Participate in focus groups & 1:1 with community members
- Create blogs and tutorials that educate our instructor community
- Work with the Senior Community Manager to develop a content calendar to engage the community
- Collaborate with our moderation team to generate localized content for our international communities
- Work with product & marketing teams to ensure all instructor facing communications are posted in the community
- Coordinate and participate in events to build community and boost instructor satisfaction
- Create, distribute & compile post-event survey
- 1-2 years creating marketing content
- 1-2 years social media or online community management experience
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and resourceful with a positive, can-do attitude
- Passion for educating and communicating ideas.
- Ability to prioritize, and manage own tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience with the Khoros Platform
- Experience with international communities
Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.