Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world.
The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.
About the Role:
The Udemy GTM Strategy & Operations (GTMSO) team’s mission is to enable all go-to-market teams to scale and grow top-line revenue efficiently. The team supports our mission by delivering the process and information flows that drive the entire customer journey optimization, promoting cross-functional alignment, overseeing resource and performance planning, refining key processes to increase efficiencies, and adopting best-in-class tools and technologies to support the entire go-to-market universe from lead generation to customer retention.
The Director of Partner Operations will report directly to the Vice President, GTM Strategy & Operations, and be the primary business partner to the Vice President, Partners & Business Development. This role will work closely with the Udemy Partner organization on supporting planning, reporting and execution of the Partner organization’s goals, while ensuring alignment with the broader GTM teams (e.g. Sales, Marketing and Customer Success). The ideal candidate must be a strong leader, with a solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skill-set. Drawing from best practices while creatively applying new thinking to the unique challenges of our high-growth environment will be the keys to success. Predictability, productivity, and efficiency will be the hallmark of accomplishment.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Be a proactive agent of growth and advisor to Partner leadership
- Ensure accurate reporting and data integrity across relevant Partner metrics
- Prescribe, implement, manage and simplify core processes
- Evolve the GTM tech stack to support the needs of the business
- Own all quota, comp and capacity planning
- Ensure consistent and predictable forecasting
- Partner with other GTMSO leadership to deliver on cross-functional programs
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Track record of scaling high growth B2B SaaS organizations (D2C experience a plus)
- Experience conceiving and implementing partner relationship models
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and get into the details
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Executive-level verbal & written communication skills
- Desire to influence execution and lead change management
- Passion for contributing to a mission and culture you’ll be proud of for a lifetime