Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world.
The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Our mission is to create new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world.
We enjoy problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives.
Udemy’s culture fosters inclusion and belonging and encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for partnering with our most valued customers, to help them successfully adopt our product (Udemy Business) and in turn, ensure they meet their business goals.
We love people! We build relationships with everyone across our customers. We look to build learning champions across an organisation and ensure the outcomes executives expect are delivered. We look forward to the time when we are able to get onsite with our customers again when we expect the role to have around 25% travel. For now, it’s with zoom and other technology-based mediums.
Our APAC team is close and loves to collaborate. We put a ton of effort into building tight cross-functional partnerships with other departments at Udemy including Marketing, Product and Sales.
We are revenue-driven. We own renewals and get excited when we identify an upsell opportunity. Our partnership with Sales is tight, and we share a joint passion for meeting and exceeding our goals. Everyone in Customer Success is team first. We like going deep and wide. We aren’t yes people, order takers, or ticket triggers. We talk to our customers regularly and aren’t afraid of getting our hands dirty. We use our consultative mindset to help our customers deliver their learning strategy, deploy new programs, and measure success. Our customer base is growing quickly, and we leverage the experience and creativity of our team to create new ways to engage and delight our customers.
We value our culture and how we go about doing our work more than anything. Has this piqued your interest? Let us introduce you to Sophie Bailey the Udemate this person reports to. Based in Singapore Sophie is the type of leader that is dedicated to creating an environment where people feel supported, motivated to perform at their best and able to grow and develop. You will be part of the APAC Customer Success team, a close knit team that loves to collaborate and win together.
What will a typical day look like?
- Proactively owning and managing the success of 30 - 50 Udemy for Business customers across the Asia Pacific region. A typical customer has up between 2000 - 8000 employees across a multitude of industries.
- Developing individual success plans to ensure Udemy for Business adoption, expansion and loyalty for each of your customers
- Consulting with customers on their internal learning and development strategy, and influence leaders to drive change across their organization
- Creating and implementing engagement strategies to generate awareness and drive usage of Udemy for Business to help customers meet their business objectives
- Building and maintaining executive-level relationships through our role as trusted advisors
- Renewing customer contracts and, working in lockstep with sales to develop account expansion strategies to hit upsell targetsImplementing and training new customers.
- Be the onboarding project manager for each customer and partner with our Solutions Engineers on technical requirements.
- Collaborating with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Identifying and introducing customers fit for case studies and media opportunities to our Marketing team
- Own the creation of internal and customer-facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of our department
Get in touch if you:
- Are fluent in Bahasa in a business context (mandatory)
- Welcome the culture we have outlined and understand and are prepared to live and breathe our values in everything you do
- Have at least 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Have previous demonstrated experience delivering a revenue or renewal target and working with mid-market and enterprise-level accounts across APAC
- Can use Salesforce and or Gainsight
- Bonus points if you have experience working with HR/L&D customers
- Are willing to travel across the region will be expected once we understand what that means for everyone under the laws and rules we live under. Our team's health is our first priority.
Our recruitment team is eager to hear from you and will personally read every application in detail. So give it your best shot - take some time to submit your CV together with a cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria we have outlined and most importantly why you’d love to be part of the team at Udemy.
We don’t have a closing date on our applications but we can’t wait to hear from you.
Suitably qualified applicants will move through our ‘getting to know you’ process quickly and where we will outline the benefits of working with us including professional development opportunities and career growth, flexible work hours together with a remote working environment underpinned with the tools to set you up for success.
We genuinely believe that diversity is critical to our success. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.